You are unhappy about a plan to make your local airport bigger and increase the number offlights. You live near the airport.Write a letter to your local newspaper. In your letter• explain where you live• describe the problem• give reasons why you do not w

You are unhappy about a plan to make your local airport bigger and increase the number of
flights. You live near the airport.
Write a letter to your local newspaper. In your letter
• explain where you live
• describe the problem
• give reasons why you do not want this development.

Dear Harbourfront Town Bulletin,

I am writing a complain about our local airport authorities as they intended to upgrade the Harbourfront domestic airport to accommodate larger planes and to have more flights. I am representing our neighborhood "Kingsville Royale" situated 1 kilometer away from the runway. In one voice, we would like to request not to pursue the enhancement of the local airport.

Reason being is that, this is residential area and there will come a time that more passenger planes coming in and out of our town. We are afraid that we will no longer to rest well because of the noise that airplanes are producing. It will compromise our hearing and health too. Moreover, our house is not build as the establishments meant for airports and due to the vibrations during on plane's landing and departing it will weaken the structure of our homes.

May we suggest to build a new and advance airport away from the residential area to avoid more complications. In this way, passengers will able to see the rice fields and mountain view instead of rooftops and villages full of houses.

We are hoping for you kind consideration and please act on our request.

Yours faithfully,
Andrew Smith

this is residential area
this is a residential area

there will come a time that more passenger planes coming in and out of our town.
there will come a time when more passenger planes are coming in and out of our town.

we will no longer to rest well because of the noise
we will no longer rest well because of the noise

our house is not build
our house is not built

passengers will able to see the rice fields
passengers will be able to see the rice fields