You got your computer repaired from dealer. You are not satisfied with the services. Write a letter to the manager of the company and explain the situation and ask him to take some action.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter inform you that I got my repaired computer from your dealer. I am not satisfied with your dealer’s services. My computer was not properly worked so I was trying to look for nearest dealer. The dealer was not deal politely with me and I got my computer too much late from committed date.

I bought my computer two years ago from your dealer. Computer has worked smoothly in two years. But last few days it faced some immediate shut down problem. So I decided to sort out this problem and contact with your service centre. I had waiting for an hour to talk with your dealer. They have no behaved properly with me. I got it after 6 days from committed date. I have paid repaired cost that was too much higher than market price. Dealer used some abusing words.

Your company has good reputation in the market. But dealer has no worry about it. Customers are the base of a company so doesn’t disappoint them. I want to pay reasonable cost and extra paid money should be refund to me. I want you to take remedial action against your dealer.

Yours Truly,
Kulwinder

I am writing this letter inform you that
I am writing this letter to inform you that

The dealer was not deal politely with me
The dealer did not deal politely with me

They have no behaved properly with me.
They have not behaved properly with me.

so doesn’t disappoint them
so do not disappoint them

I want to pay reasonable cost and extra paid money should be refund to me.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?