You have been sent by your company to attend a course in a college and you lost the certificate awarded to you. Write a letter to the principal requesting an additional copy of the certificate. Include the following in your letter- How did you lose the ce

You have been sent by your company to attend a course in a college and you lost the certificate awarded to you. Write a letter to the principal requesting an additional copy of the certificate. Include the following in your letter
- How did you lose the certificate?
- Why is it important for you?
- What do you want the principal to do about it?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request for the duplicate copy of the certificate of LEAP course, I attended at your college.

At the outset, please note that, last week, I have successfully completed the two months Leadership course recommended by my company and was awarded with certificate as a token of recognition for the same. Unfortunately, I have been a victim of robbery at railway station while travelling to my native city and in the incident, lost my bag which contains valuable things along with the certificate.

Moreover, the certificate is extremely important for my future prospect as it will not only add value to my career graph but will also, help me grow. In addendum, it is also necessary to be certified in order to get promoted to Chief Engineer grade which I am due this year.

Lastly, I would highly appreciate if you can send the copy of the certificate on the undermentioned address.

I would be most grateful if you could please do the needful at the soonest.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance for your help and cooperation.

Yours sincerely,
Hiten