You have had a bank account for a few years. Recently you received a letter from the bank stating that your account is $240 overdrawn and that you will be charged $70 which will be taken directly from your account. You know that this information is incorr

You have had a bank account for a few years. Recently you received a letter from the bank stating that your account is $240 overdrawn and that you will be charged $70 which will be taken directly from your account. You know that this information is incorrect. Write a letter to the bank. Explain what has happened and say what you would like them to do about it.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter in reply a letter that I received from you few days ago. In your letter, you indicate that $240 is overdrawn from my account that is why, I will be charged by $70. However, I think this mistake is done by your employee.

As you know, I was staying in a rent house, and my freight goes directly to the house owner account from my account. Last month, I had changed my house; moreover, I wrote a letter to you for requesting not to vest the money anymore to the owner. I have got the acknowledgement from you of my application; but, nothing is done about this matter. Perhaps, this money is overdrawn from my account because one of your employees wrongly sends the money to my former owner.

However, I will request my earlier house owner so that he returns the money. I expect you will give immediate attention to this matter. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,
John

I am writing this letter in reply a letter
I am writing this letter in replying a letter