You have heard about plans to build new apartments in a public park near your home You want to give your opinion about this Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper In your letter Explain how you learnt about these plans Say what you think of

You have heard about plans to build new apartments in a public park near your home. You want to give your opinion about this.
Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper. In your letter
 Explain how you learnt about these plans
 Say what you think of the park
 Give our opinion on the plans

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the plans of building new apartments in Smith Public Park.

Last Friday, I was shocked when I found a piece of news regarding the construction of apartments in your newspaper. It was reported that Smith Park would be converted into a set of new houses in order to accommodate more residents.

I have been living in Smith Street for more than five years. What I usually do in the morning is wander around the Smith Park to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful sunshine before school. According to the other neighbours, this public park is considered as the perfect place for the local residents to relax during leisure time.

I have to say, it is a terrible mistake to destroy such a natural space and construct new properties instead. If the green land and public facilities are removed, people who live nearby will no longer be able to spend time on this place. Therefore, all of the dwellers hope that you can publish our opinions about this plan to prevent it happens.

Looking for your response.

Yours faithfully,
Kate

What I usually do in the morning is wander around the Smith Park
What I usually do in the morning is wandering around the Smith Park

to prevent it happens.
to prevent its happening.