You have lost your student identification card This has created some problems for you Write a letter to the director of student services In your letter Advise them of your situation Explain how this is affecting you Request a new card

You have lost your student identification card. This has created some problems for you.
Write a letter to the director of student services. In your letter
-Advise them of your situation
-Explain how this is affecting you
-Request a new card

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter with regards to loss of my student identification card.

I am a student of class 12th of ‘B’ division. My name is Sonal Mehta. Yesterday, I lost my identification card and when I tried to find out information about making new student identification time. Human Resource department said it will take 2-3 weeks as you know our 2nd semester examination are about to start in coming week. I will be needing to take reference books from library for study without student identification card, librarian is not allowed to issue me a book. This is kind of majo...

security people does not allow me
security people do not allow me

I will be needing to take reference books from library for study without student identification card, librarian is not allowed to issue me a book.
I will be needing to take reference books from library for study. Without student identification card, librarian is not allowed to issue me a book.

Sentence: It is kind of hassle for me to explain the incident everytime.
Error: everytime Suggestion: No alternate word