You have recently moved to a different house.Write a letter to an English speaking friend. In your letter•Explain why you have moved •Describe the new house •Invite your friend to come and visit

You have recently moved to a different house.
Write a letter to an English speaking friend. In your letter
• Explain why you have moved
• Describe the new house
• Invite your friend to come and visit

Dear John,

Hi there! I am fine and hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Anyway, I am writing this letter to inform you that my address has been changed and my new house is as pretty as a picture. Allow me to elaborate.

Last month, my company promoted me as a sales manager, in the Sydney, from the designation of a sales person after seeing my backbreaking work for the organization. Due to this, relocation is necessitated for me and that’s why the old house has been left by me in the Melbourne. Fortunately, with The God’s Grace, I got a perfect residence for myself with a delighted garden, which has many kinds of flower, at the front door. Also, it is a one storey home that has 3 well decorated rooms, a modern kitchen and marvelous bathroom. In short, this habitation is very beautiful.

Finally, I would greatly appreciate that if you could come to my new charming house with your family for a small get together. Well, that’s all from my side.

Write back soon,
James Smith.

Last month, my company promoted me as a sales manager, in the Sydney, from the designation of a sales person after seeing my backbreaking work for the organization.

which has many kinds of flower
which has many kinds of flowers

and marvelous bathroom
and marvelous bathrooms

for a small get together.
for a small gathering.

Sentence: Also, it is a one storey home that has 3 well decorated rooms, a modern kitchen and marvelous bathroom.
Error: storey Suggestion: story