You recently heard about an international company that you would like to work for Write a job application letter and say How did you hear about the company What skills and qualifications do you have Why do you want to work there

You recently heard about an international company that you would like to work for. Write a job application letter and say:

- How did you hear about the company?
- What skills and qualifications do you have?
- Why do you want to work there?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Subject: Interested in post of Senior Software Engineer.

I am Devaraj working as a Software Engineer for a private company in Chennai. My friend referred about opening in your organization for the post for the post of Senior Software Engineer in dotnet technology. I have seven years of experience in dot net technology. I have experience in eCommerce project.

I have a pleasant personality and good communication skills. I am familiar with web services, software development, architecture, database queries. I have played role as team leader for a six month project. I am available to work weekends, holidays and overtime.

As you are Information Technology Giant in one of most reputed organization in INDIA. I like to offer my service to grow both companies as well as my skills.

If you find my skills and experience suitable, please contact me to schedule an interview. I am looking forward to discussing my credentials with you personally.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,
Devaraj T N

My friend referred about opening
My friend referred a job opening

one of most reputed organization
one of most reputed organizations

Sentence: My friend referred about opening in your organization for the post for the post of Senior Software Engineer in dotnet technology.
Error: dotnet Suggestion: ?

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I'.