You are hereYou recently visited a place that had a strong impact on you.Write a letter to a friend about the place. In your letter explain where the place was and how you got there, describe what you saw, and offer to take your friend there (Rewrite)

You recently visited a place that had a strong impact on you.Write a letter to a friend about the place. In your letter explain where the place was and how you got there, describe what you saw, and offer to take your friend there (Rewrite)

Deis Rostiyanti's picture

By Deis Rostiyanti - Posted on 19 January 2014

Dear Sarah,

I am very excited to tell you about my holiday. I am just returned from France. When I was there, my friends and I were climbed a mountain called “Parleman” in French Alps. We drove a car for half way up the mountain. We stopped the road, put on our walking boots and we continued to the long effort way by walking.

Although we took the road in the beginning, it has completely our journey to climb. We had great scenery when we got the top the mountain. It was so awesome. We could see right across the town and in another side we could see the lake. There were the snow covered peaks of Mont Blanc. All of all, we got bewitch view.

We often go to the French for spending our holiday as you know. We plan a journey for vacation next time and I’d really want to take you there with me. I am sure you can get merit if you choose climbing like you enjoy project.

Looking forward for your next letter.

Regards,
Deis