You were hurt in a minor accident inside a supermarket, and you wish to complain to the supermarket. Write a letter to the manager of the super market. In your letter 1) say who are you 2) give details about the accident 3) suggest how the super market co

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about one incident that happened to me in the supermarket located in Board Road.

My name is Jerry and I, as a software engineer, lived one block away from the supermarket. I often visit it twice a weekto purchase daily necessities since the supermarket is quite near my apartment building.

Yesterday was Sunday and I went to the mart to buy some sea food, snacks and fruits. Unfortunately, when I was trying to pick up a fish, I fell down because the floor was wet and extremely slippery. In addition, there was no staff around and no warning sign ei...

Sentence: I often visit it twice a weekto purchase daily necessities since the supermarket is quite near my apartment building.
Error: weekto Suggestion: week to

Sentence: The supermarket is located in the center of the residental area and thousands of customers shop in it.
Error: residental Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: You, as the manager of the super market, is responsible for maintaining a comfortable and safe place for people to do shoping.
Error: shoping Suggestion: No alternate word