You will move to a new city for work. You know some people who live there.-ask them for help finding accommodation-tell them where you would like to live-tell them the type of place you are looking for

You will move to a new city for work. You know some people who live there.
-ask them for help finding accommodation
-tell them where you would like to live
-tell them the type of place you are looking for

How are you? Hope that you are doing well. It is being quite long time, since I heard from you. Apparently, I remember we met in the Christmas party last year, organised by Clark. Anyways, the good news is that, I have been promoted to the position of a Project Manager and my company asked me to take care of a new assignment from Sydney starting June.

The reason, why I am contacting you now is that, I need your help and support in finding the accommdation for me. As I know, you been staying there for a quite long time now and you are very much familiar with the area and the locations. I am particularly looking for a place, which at the center of a city and nearby to the railway stations, so that I can commute easily for office from there. Moreover, if possible there would be business center nearby along with some basic amenities such as gym, library and swimming pool.

On the other hand, I am not worried about the rent for the accommodation; as all dues would be settle by my company. Due to this, I am fine with studio apartment or one bedroom flat or any type of dwelling. In addition, if possible flat should be fully furnished. I hope I am not asking for more, please do let me know in case of any concern.

I look forward to hearing soon from you. Bye for now

Regards
Mike

It is being quite long time,
It is being quite a long time,

you been staying there for a quite long time
you have been staying there for a quite long time

would be settle by my company.
would be settled by my company.