Your employer have arranged a computer training course for you next month, but you cannot go for personal reasons. Write a letter to your employer.•Tell how this course would be useful to you•Why cannot attend•Suggest some other time

Your employer have arranged a computer training course for you next month, but you cannot go for personal reasons.
Write a letter to your employer.
• Tell how this course would be useful to you
• Why cannot attend
• Suggest some other time

Dear Mr. John Collins,

I am your employee, James Smith, who is working at yours Sydney office. I am sadly writing this letter to you to regret that I am not able to take the advantage of computer training course next month due to some personal reasons. Allow me to describe the situation for you.

Firstly, this study is very beneficial for me, because after this educational coaching, I will be capable to complete my manual work more quickly as well as correctly through the computerized system such as, maintaining the customer database on a register. Therefore, I desperately want to join this knowledgeable guidance, but coming month, my sister has her marriage. As a result of this, many responsibilities are on my shoulders to make this marriage function successful. Because of these duties, I cannot take part in this schooling.

Finally, it would be greatly appreciated by me if you could postpone this tuition for one month from the schedule. According to me, the August is the best month to organize this valuable teaching, because in this month, the work load is low as compared to other months of year. Consequently, all the staff can comfortably manage their duties as well as study. Thus, I hope that now, you will pay attention to my request.

Yours faithfully,
James Smith.

who is working at yours Sydney office.
who is working at your Sydney office.

if you could postpone this tuition for one month from the schedule.
Definitions of tuition
noun
a sum of money charged for teaching or instruction by a school, college, or university.
"I'm not paying next year's tuition"