You have bought a new laptop computer and in a few days of purchase discovered a major flaw Write a letter to the company In your letter Introduce your self explain the situation say what action you would like to company to take

You have bought a new laptop computer and in a few days of purchase discovered a major flaw.Write a letter to the company.In your letter,

Introduce your self.
explain the situation.
say what action you would like to company to take.

I am writing to complain about the major fault in my new laptop which is bought in your nawala branch.I am mohan indika and I already bought DELL laptop for my personal use on 18th of October in this year, order number is 0007878 and also it is have three year international warranty period. Furthermore, warranty card number is DELL-0007878P.
Actually, I would like to say it is not working properly because, automatically shut down without permission and it is not display any notification to what is the reason for it. Moreover, this issue is very badly effect my works because, sometime not time to save my working documents Hence, there are lost unfortunately.
Finally, I would like to say, definitely I want to change it without any other conditions because, it is new one(I already use only one week),therefore please try to find a fault and consider my request. I already delivered my laptop to your technical department.
I am looking forward good response from your company as soon as possible.

Thanks
Yours faithfully
Mohan

and also it is have three year international warranty period.
and also it has three year international warranty period.

and it is not display any notification
and it is not displaying any notification
and it does not display any notification

this issue is very badly effect my works
this issue is very badly affecting my works

because, sometime not time to save my working documents Hence, there are lost unfortunately.
because, sometimes there are no time to save my working documents Hence, they are lost unfortunately.

---------------------