You live in an English speaking country and you want to do some voluntary unpaid work in a developing country Write a letter to a company called Cultural Expeditions which organizes such trips In your letter Explain why you want to do the voluntary work S

You live in an English speaking country and you want to do some voluntary, unpaid work in a developing country. Write a letter to a company called Cultural Expeditions, which organizes such trips. In your letter:
Explain why you want to do the voluntary work.
State what your skills and experience are.
Indicate where you would like to volunteer and for how long.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this to express my interest to participate as an active volunteer to serve in Tanzania next month.
As my semester is getting over by this month, I will spend most of my time free next month. Therefore, I decided to involve in any volunteering activity in any African country. Another reason why I am keen to do this is, it is one of my childhood ambitions to help the needy.

Since currently I study English Literature at the University of Glasgow with two years of prior experience in English teaching in Kent, UK, I would like to apply my skills in the form of free English lessons for young children in Tanzania, which is an underdeveloped country.

Moreover, I decided to provide English coaching in a primary school in the city centre in Dodoma. I would be grateful if you could arrange my trip that lasts for two months through your company, Cultural Expeditions, so that I can provide complete English training that is beneficial to the children.

I am looking forward to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
Krrish

I am looking forward to hear from you
I am looking forward to hearing from you