30 Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Who should teach children to be good members of society is one of the issues widely discussed around the world. Some feel that it is school’s responsibility, while others disagree. In my opinion, this aim can be achieved only by collaboration both parents and educators.

It is true that children spend half of the day in the company of their teachers and peers. Hence, the importance of school’s impact cannot be underestimated. Nevertheless, we have to take into consideration that the main purpose of educational establishments is fulfillment of the curriculum. Another reason is that...

Better to put the fourth paragraph as the third paragraph, while put the third paragraph as the fourth paragraph.