According to those in the travel business the nature of the average holiday is changing Rather than seeking a relaxing break in a far away place people now want excitement on their holidays and are keen to participate in unusual and challenging activities

According to those in the travel business,the nature of the average 'holiday' is changing. Rather than seeking a relaxing break in a far-away place,people now want excitement on their holidays and are keen to participate in unusual and challenging activities. Why this change has happened? Do you think it is a good trend ?

The dynamics of travelling have been changed rampantly over the years. People seek for excitement and adventure from the holiday. Nowadays, people are amok participating in unusual activities to replete his/her desire for adventure and thrill . In my perception, this is a good change and same has been discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin wit, of late, the substandard of travelling have been changed. Travelling knows no boundaries. There is no denying the fact that after a holiday most people have new zeal and determination. A holiday is considered as a stress buster. People want excitement from their holidays because of numerous reasons. Firstly, to ponder and fun, in today's era everybody is running a rat race and to overcome the boredom people usually choose exciting thing such as paragliding etcetera. Countries like India also invites the adventure seeker because there is so much to offer for an illustration places like Goa have water games like water skiing, boat racing etcetera and consequently,an individual gets a lifetime experiences.

Moving further, tourism and travelling go hand in hand. Travelling exceeds tourism and proportionally it impart employment in the service industry like accommodation, entertainment, transportation etcetera. Furthermore,from the recent few decades the work scenario changed dramatically and henceforth, people earn more money and become more flexible to spend money on travelling for an instance an individual who earns good money can travel with his/her family wherever he/she wants and on the contrary, people with low wages are also able to travel because of the availability of attractive travel packages and schemes.

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that one should travel and should cross every threshold because new things bring new zeal and excitement in life.

the substandard of travelling have been changed.
the substandard of travelling has been changed.

The third paragraph is not right on the topic.

Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences like '...have been changed...'.