Action movies with spectacular car chases are very popular with young people It is often said that these sorts of movies lead to increase in car accidents among young drivers as they try to copy what they have seen in films Do you agree that such movies i

Action movies with spectacular car chases are very popular with young people.It is often said that these sorts of movies lead to increase in car accidents among young drivers as they try to copy what they have seen in films.Do you agree that such movies increase the amount of bad driving.What can b done to encourage young people to drive more safely?

Action movies have prevailed alot in last few years because of depiction of strong association between heros and captivating cars of new models. The thrill with which a hero drives such shining cars leaves an insignificant impact on nascent minds of people especially youngsters. Thus,practical implication of the rash ,sensational drives in real life lead to rising ratio of serious accidents.

To begin with,car chases definately increase the amount of bad driving in my opinion.Firstly,most of youngsters are unaware of the fact that such breath taki...

action movies showing car chases produces bd impacts on youngsters
action movies showing car chases produce bad impacts on youngsters

So,serious harms people have to bear by an unavoidable factor elaborated in such movies.
So,serious harms ... are elaborated in such movies.

Sentence: To begin with,car chases definately increase the amount of bad driving in my opinion.Firstly,most of youngsters are unaware of the fact that such breath taking rides are not done by the real heros themselves but are done by expert amateurs.
Error: definately Suggestion: definitely

Sentence: Furthermore,the fancy cars shown in films doing miraculous racing are actually very expensive and beyond the reach of common man.Thence,the frustration of unaffordibility leads to basis of many crimes in society like vehicle stealing.
Error: unaffordibility Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In addition,the associated emotional setbacks and unduring psychological impacts on family inturn ignites the restlessness among the masses even more.
Error: unduring Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: inturn Suggestion: in return

Sentence: Firstly,the driving tests should be taken vigilantly and increasing its credibility actually can lead to fewer skilled drivers getting driving lisence.
Error: lisence Suggestion: license

Sentence: In conclusion,action movies showing car chases produces bd impacts on youngsters as they try to follow the unreal tasks shown in those and in doing so ,not only likelihood of physical harms increases but also negative effects imprints on their minds.
Error: bd Suggestion: bad

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.