Advantages and disadvantages of multicultural society

Every intellectual is mch acquainted with conversant fact that'world is becoming a global village'.Today,we are living in a society which comprises of various ethnicities and cultures.It can be seen that people having different origins and backgrounds are sharing the same place or city for living.Let's put our heads together and dredge deeper into the topic and discuss about the advantages and disadvantages which a multicultural society can offer.

'no man is an island '.As we are social animals, we have to live together, no matter from where we belong. to start with the positive aspects, a person gets exposed to other cultures and traditions.to elaborate, when people from several backgrounds come together, they share their customs,rituals with each other. Thus,one gets to know more about existence of human beings from varied origins.secondly, it also increaseso fraternity among masses.to exemplify,when they will celebrate each other's festivals,a feeling of brotherhood will be generated among them. In augmentation to it,this also results in peace and harmony in the society. Moreover,mutual respect will become stronger when people will welcome other ethnicity groups to be part of them.

Every rose has throns.similarly, this phenomenon of multicultural society can give birth to some serious problems as well. Firsty, quarrels on personal level may occur due to different origins. To illustrate, a native person can try to surpress the ones who came from another origin,which can lead to fight among them.secondly,feelings of anger and hatred may develop if they do not like each other's rituals or customs.to illustrate,a person belonging to jain community, those who follow strictly vegetarian diet, may not be happy with a person who is living next door to him and eating meat.another drawback, the most fierce one,is communal clashes.for example, group of people who have majority in that area may cause damage to the ones who are less in number as compared to the native ones.

To cap it all,as per above confabulation,it is axiomatic that every coin has two sides,but maintaining peace and harmony in society should a person's first priority, which can be attained only by respecting the differences between the culture, rituals and traditions of various communities.hammering the last nail,union is strength.

with conversant fact that
with a conversant fact that

Sentence: Every intellectual is mch acquainted with conversant fact that'world is becoming a global village'.Today,we are living in a society which comprises of various ethnicities and cultures.It can be seen that people having different origins and backgrounds are sharing the same place or city for living.Let's put our heads together and dredge deeper into the topic and discuss about the advantages and disadvantages which a multicultural society can offer.
Error: mch Suggestion: much

Sentence: Thus,one gets to know more about existence of human beings from varied origins.secondly, it also increaseso fraternity among masses.to exemplify,when they will celebrate each other's festivals,a feeling of brotherhood will be generated among them.
Error: increaseso Suggestion: increases

Sentence: Every rose has throns.similarly, this phenomenon of multicultural society can give birth to some serious problems as well.

Error: throns Suggestion: thorns

Sentence: Firsty, quarrels on personal level may occur due to different origins.
Error: Firsty Suggestion: Firstly

Sentence: To illustrate, a native person can try to surpress the ones who came from another origin,which can lead to fight among them.secondly,feelings of anger and hatred may develop if they do not like each other's rituals or customs.to illustrate,a person belonging to jain community, those who follow strictly vegetarian diet, may not be happy with a person who is living next door to him and eating meat.another drawback, the most fierce one,is communal clashes.for example, group of people who have
Error: surpress Suggestion: suppress
Error: jain Suggestion: No alternate word

Double check spelling errors.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.