Advertising industry has a huge influence on the society Do you think positive effects of advertising outweigh negative effects

Advertising industry has a huge influence on the society. Do you think positive effects of advertising outweigh negative effects.

Undoubtedly, in this modern technological era, advertisement play a vital role. There are multifarious reasons why people swayed by commercials shown on either TV, or displayed on the hoarding boards. While, I tend to have viewpoint, that this is a sign of negative trend. However, this trend has more benefits than the ill effects, which I will enunciate below.

To begin with, nowadays, all companies remunerate huge amount to celebrities and eminent personalities to act in advertisements. Especially, young generations after watching their favorite stars and personalities in these commercials influence, so much, that, they tends to spend unnecessary on those items, which are of no value to them. Moreover, due to egregious advertisements of smoking, alcohols for example, would have negative impacts on the people living in society.

Although, advertisements have some negative sides. But, as each coin has two sides, positive side cannot be ignored. Firstly, it is because of advertisements only, individuals of society are able to find the jobs of their own interests. Secondly, it is advertisements, which educate people to choose from the best products available in the market, for example, in case if any body needs to buy a car, choosing from many options available in the market without knowledge, would be strenuous. Finally, advertisement some times change the mind of a person, indubitably to purchase those items, which they never feel of buying, before watching advertisement. For example, one of my friend never thought of buying a flat, but after watching the commercial of TATA housing, he has changed his mind.

To recapitulate, no doubt that advertisement persuade individuals, so much that, this sometimes leads to impulsive buying. Nevertheless, in my point of view, advantages of commercials outweigh the disadvantages.

advertisement play a vital role
advertisements play a vital role

why people swayed by commercials
why people are swayed by commercials

Especially, young generations after watching their favorite stars and personalities in these commercials influence, so much, that, they tends to spend unnecessary on those items, which are of no value to them.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors.

due to egregious advertisements of smoking, alcohols for example, would have negative impacts on the people living in society.
due to egregious advertisements of smoking, alcohols for example, it would have negative impacts on the people living in society.

Although, advertisements have some negative sides. But, as each coin has two sides
Description: don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence.

Sentence: Secondly, it is advertisements, which educate people to choose from the best products available in the market, for example, in case if any body needs to buy a car, choosing from many options available in the market without knowledge, would be strenuous.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and advertisements

one of my friend
one of my friends

punctuation marks are not used properly. like:
Although, advertisements have some negative sides. But, as each coin has two sides, positive side cannot be ignored.