Automobile is destroying the quality of life.

I do not agree that automobiles are destroying the quality of life. I personally think that invention of automobiles have made lives convenient and comfortable. Whether people are using the automobile responsibly, and following their due diligence towards society and the environment, could altogether be a different topic to discuss.

Anyways, let us not digress from the topic. According to me, automobile is been a tremendous invention and it has improved the quality of life in several ways. Can you imagine not having an automobile and using the public transportation every time you venture outside? It will be so difficult. I am a mom with a kid and I think having an automobile is just a blessing and improves an individual’s life quality. Especially, in bigger cities you are forced to take buses and trains every time to commute, it gets difficult. The buses and the trains are crowded most of the times and there is no privacy. By the time you reach your office, you are already exhausted.

Another key element about automobile, you can go places without waiting long for the bus or the train to arrive. Imagine your self waiting for a bus during brutal cold day. When I was new in Ohio, I did not have a car, so I had to depend on public transportation for everything. Especially during winter, it used to get so stressful waiting hours and hours for the bus. Luckily I was able to buy a car for myself and it immensely helped me. I would reach places in time, I would be less tired and exhausted. Because of the automobile I can reach work and reach home on time. This gives me more time to productive at work, as well as I get to spend more time with my family.

Lot of people say that it is because of automobile people do not walk or exercise and they have become languid. I personally think it depends on people if they want to exercise and stay healthy. Infact, it is because of the automobile you get additional time and one can use that time for exercising. It is because of the automobiles – cars, buses and trains, we can travel longer distances. When there was no automobile, people could not travel to see all other beautiful places that is around. Without them we will be just stuck.

Because of the above mentioned reasons, I personally think automobile enhances the quality of life.

automobile is been a tremendous invention
automobile has been a tremendous invention

during brutal cold day
during a brutal cold day

beautiful places that is around
beautiful places that are around