Being a celebrity – such as famous film star or sports personality- brings problems as well as benefits. Do you think that being celebrity things more benefits or more problems.

This is a universally acknowledged fact that every individual wants to become famous in their stream during his life. They usually buy luxurious cars and big house to become more prominent in all around the world. In my opinion, being a celebrity has more advantages because they get respect from people and earn massive amount of wealth while others refute with this opinion. These points of view will be discussed in forthcoming paragraphs.

To begin with, after become a celebrity, the life of that person has totally changed. They earn name and fame from their work and become first choice of industry to give advertisements. For instance, Mr. Virat Kohli who is young player of Indian cricket team played very well from last couple of years. So that’s why he is the brand ambassador of enormous organization right now. Thus, they are earning abundance amount of money from advertisements. Therefore, celebrity get special treatment wherever they go and many others opportunities arise when individual become famous in the heart of people. So, that’s why many people gravitate towards this thought.

On the flip side, eminent persons cannot do that thing which can be easily done by average person such as, shopping in the supermarket, playing outdoor game at local playground and so on. Additionally, the celebrities have no privacy. As an illustration, Mr. Salman khan , who is the famous actor in the bollywood, if he ride a bike on the road to catch some fun then the entire globe will going to know about it. Inclusively, famous people are often followed or harassed by phone, emails or messages by followers who cross the line and become obsessed which may lead to physical harm. Thus, this is s big reason that many thinkers gravitate towards this point of view.

After analyzing the above points, it has been proved that famous person also face lot of difficulties during his life. It is believed that it has more merits than problems because they can do everything whatever they want for individuals. It is expected that governments should provide efficient security to the celebrities so that they can continue entertain the people.

who is young player
who is a young player

celebrity get special treatment
celebrities get special treatment

if he ride a bike
if he rides a bike

the entire globe will going to know about it.
the entire globe will be going to know about it.

famous person also face lot of difficulties
famous person also faces lot of difficulties