The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to raise age limit for the younger drivers and lower the age limit for the aged ones Do you agree

The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to raise age limit for the younger drivers and lower the age limit for the aged ones. Do you agree?

Everything has two sides and 'age-limit' for driving is not an exception. Some believe that age-limit for driving should be further increased to minimize commutative hazards whereas others believe that it is not the only reason.

It really makes sense to think in similar lines, as has been seen in many accident cases, teenagers have less control of the vehicle in speed or traffic and same is the case with the older drivers due to various health issues like weak eye sight, physical weakness, hearing problems and such issues sometimes leads to an unfortunate accident. In case of young drivers, they many-a-times consider driving as a racing competition, which is a dangerous sport that has resulted in fatal accidents. Considering these instances, it would really help in minimizing accidental occurances if driving age is limited further.

However, examining most traffic accidents closely, limiting the driving age is not the only possible solution. Driving should be allowed to only mature and responsible drivers. In other words mid-aged drives with alcohol consumption are more susceptible to road accidents than an older fit driver.

Having said that, there are other factors too that contribute to the traffic accidents like infrastructure, better road conditions, traffic rules and regulations, no high penalties in place for breaking the same. All of the above factors have been seen as major contributors to fatal accidents. In addition to this, public transport also needs to be enhanced based on quality, frequency and approach-ability. Better public transport has to be the key to restrict age limit for driving to encourage the drives avail more of the facility and lessen the chances of commutative hazards.

To conclude there is no simple way of reducing traffic accidents and definitely not just by restricting the age limit further for drivers as there are other factors too impacting traffic accidents. But yes, it can help to some extent and can definitely improve the condition.

Sentence: Considering these instances, it would really help in minimizing accidental occurances if driving age is limited further.
Error: occurances Suggestion: occurrences