Cell phones in school

Cell phones in school

Cell phones are considered a good revolution in the 20th century. Nowadays, with the latest technology for the smart phone. Some students might have misused this technology, therefore, students should be prohibited from using the cell phones in schools.

Although it is important to permit students to access the phones in in order to keep in touch with their families, some students misuse it by recording videos in class or listening to music.

Moreover, students are adolescence at this period of their life, so they might take snapshot some photos of girls and transfer it to other friend's phones by Bluetooth. Therefore, it is important to parents to keep watching their children and give some advice on how to the mobile in a right way to prevent happen like this kind of problem in the future.

In addition, students when use the smart phones in this period of time , it will distract them and affect their performance in the study, so it is good to allow them to use the phone at specific times in a day, especially after they finished their homework,in the mean time, we can encourage them to use the mobile phones in a good way.

To sum up, the headmaster should prevent the mobile phones to be accessed in school and punish anyone who tries to break this rule in order to save our children and build a good family in this society.

on how to the mobile in a right way
on how to use the mobile in a right way

Minimum 250 words wanted