Certain high school require students to learn foreign languages while other lets student subject of their choice. Which policy do you support? Give specific reason and example.

The issue of learning foreign language or subject of student’s choice have been debatable topic although some of the high schools have already put in the place this policy. However, I personally believe that that is a rewarding idea to learn some of foreign languages in this globalised world.

Implementing this policy in high schools is one of the most exciting opportunities for the pupils to understand another language, culture, ritual and culture. For instance, Australia is a multicultural country and it has included foreign languages like Chinese and French etc. In the high school curriculum which makes easier to the native students to communicate easily with their colleagues. Hence, it plays an instrumental role in this modern age. In addition to this, it brings harmony among the heterogeneous pupils and it might consolidate the relationship between countries in the world.

On the other hand, there would be some drawbacks of not letting students to choose subject of their choice. I believe, psychological effect is the prime pitfall that can influence the students negatively. For example, if a pupil do not get freedom to opt the subject according to his/her aspiration and desire, Perhaps, he she will not be able to accomplish the course. They probably feel that they are encroached and suffocated in certain boundaries and consequently, such situation may invite mental health issues such as anxiety and depression, etc.

In conclusion, having considered aforementioned arguments I personally believe that making such policy can contribute and individual in his/her holistic development and promote to exchange cultural. Therefore, such policy should be formulated nation widely so that every student should be able to enjoy learning foreign language.

The issue of learning foreign language or subject of student’s choice have been debatable topic
The issue ... has been a debatable topic

Sentence: However, I personally believe that that is a rewarding idea to learn some of foreign languages in this globalised world.
Description: The fragment that that contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

if a pupil do not get freedom
if a pupil does not get freedom

making such policy can contribute and individual
making such policy can contribute to an individual

such policy should be formulated nation widely
such policy should be formulated by a nation widely