Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so Do you agree or disagree to the statement Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so. Do you agree or disagree to the statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Children are often being advised by elders to engage with household chores when they attain a certain age. Even though some people are against to this view, there exists several advantages to young age people when they adapt to day-to-day domestic works that they can capable to do. In this essay, I strongly opine that these tasks are encouraged to do by children in their homes for their life long welfare.

To begin with, in striking contrast to my above stated opinion, some people state that parents are insisted to undertake household chores without letting their children to associate with it, in turn, this would allow their kids to concentrate on their skills, shape their career and participate in extra-curricular activities. Moreover, they vehemently argue that teenage time period is more precious in a person’s life to mould their personal skills efficiently, so children should only contribute to domestic tasks after they attain 18 years of age. They also quote that furthermore since kids have huge responsibility when they become adults, their childhood days should be more enjoyable. Besides, compelling younger people to assist with domestic chores could make them to get mentally affected as their valuable time to get engaging with friends is spoiled.

However, in my opinion, there are many significant benefits which children could avail now and later in their lifetime if they actively share household works with their parents. Firstly, today, as more number of youngsters are being couch-potatoes and obese by getting addicted to television with lack of physical exercises, for instance, in United States of America, they are required to allocate some time in their daily routine to partially contribute to domestic works to some extent what they are capable of. Secondly, if they are gradually practice doing household chores from their childhood, then this habit would definitely play a vital part which helps them later to lead an independent life by taking up individual responsibility. Thirdly, whenever adolescent children undergoing some sort of camping through their schools that involves staying some days away from their home, they could easily manage themselves without the need of others to supervise them.

Furthermore, young children could understand their parents’ valuable contribution and sacrifice in order to raise them, thus kids could aid their parents accordingly. Evidently, helping their parents and assisting with their daily works would be the important life learning experience that will remain with children forever, overcome their laziness and make them be active.

After coxing and boxing of the above issue, I conclude that young people need to provide some assistance to household chores not only to help their parents, but also to gain valuable lesson for running their life in the long run independently.

Sentence: Even though some people are against to this view, there exists several advantages to young age people when they adapt to day-to-day domestic works that they can capable to do.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and capable