Children should enjoy their childhood Therefore they should be under constant pressure to achieve better results as school Do you agree

Children should enjoy their childhood. Therefore, they should be under constant pressure to achieve better results as school. Do you agree?

Every human undergoes the growth from baby, toddler, teenager, and adult. It is my opinion that childhood is the most important period for people as the talent and creativity of someone can be seen at this time. It is true that children can achieve better results as school if they are able to enjoy their childhood nicely. In this essay, I am going to describe several reasons why I hold this view.

First of all, the development of humans for both of brain and physics is in the young age. It is the crucial period for children between 3 and 16 years old. It is widely held that it is a gold period as youth can easily achieve whatever they are studying. Furthermore, they always copy everything that either hear or see. For example, pupils are educated by repeating what their instructor saying in front if class, such as “aple”, they will say “aple”, etc. In addition, they usually ask something that is still and interesting for them and memorize it well. Therefore, childhood is an exceptionally time for human being.

Additionally, under pressure conditions can create a fear for younger as they are afraid to do anything to avoid a mistake. Eventually, they are diffident to express what is on their mind. For instance, it is well for young children to play in mud because it can develop their brain as they are curious of it. However, they are forbidden by their parents with the reasons that it is dirty and contains enormous germs. In fact, majority of children like playing muddy and extremely enjoy it. It can train their sensory as well as motorist to think critically. Finally, they are able to understand a subject at school well and obtain good achievement.

In conclusion, I strongly agree that children should be given a freedom to enjoy their childhood to achieve better achievements at school as it is a gold period for their development.

under pressure conditions can create a fear for younger
under pressure conditions it can create a fear for younger