children today spend more time watching television than they did in the past. describe some of the advantages and disadvantages of television for children.

nowadays watching television has increased significantly over recent period. however, i believe that spending more time in front of television has more disadvantages than advantages.

with regards to advantages watching educational programmes will benefit the children. there are n-number of informative channel's which could help the children to enhance their knowledge. For instance, history channel, which could increase their knowledge for culture,norms and values. one can learn about their ancestors and living style. in addition, national geographical channel could build their understanding regarding science, arts and geography.

nevertheless, despite of it's merits whilst it has many demerit's. many researchers elucidate that, kids who spend more time watching television could develop problem of obesity. this is due to their decreased level of physical activity and even they eat more food . later period this could lead to an alarming health issue.

moreover, children will spare less time in playing out door games.eventually they will end up with less physical exercise. playing with friends outside could help them to develop group behavior and and learn more social skills. not only inhibit the physical development but could harm mental growth of child. overall this could effect their academics as well.

after analyzing these several points of view, it is believed that such issue contend for the soicety and especially for the parents to develop thier children mentally and physically.

there are n-number of informative channel's which could help the children to enhance their knowledge.
there are a number of informative channels which could help children to enhance their knowledge.

overall this could effect their academics as well.
overall this could affect their academics as well.

Sentence: after analyzing these several points of view, it is believed that such issue contend for the soicety and especially for the parents to develop thier children mentally and physically.
Description: The fragment issue contend for is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace contend with verb, past participle

Error: soicety Suggestion: society
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.