compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective. Comics, books, radio, television, film and theater.

Life is a media to interaction between person and other person. The great of media is a communication in life. Oldest area can not to communicate like people in new millenium periods. Nowadays, scientist mostly makes tools for communication. Radio, television and film are another method to share about information in worldwide. Depend on that methods, stuffs give positive and negative effect, surely.

Somebody have technology stuffs like television, mobile phone, computer or laptop and radio in our life. They can access news easily and it is a support for many news channel on television in this world. For example, people who live in Jakarta know tsunami will coming to Aceh from highlight news on television. People can give that information to member family in Aceh.

Second pros, people mostly like things in visualization. Another people does not interest with read a newspaper because it is a waste time. Whereas, people watch television, they can do other activities like cook some meals, drink a cup of tea or eat some snacks.

Third, not only with television or radio for information media, film or movie can be. It is not really famous now but other producer usually thinking to make film document. For example, Ari Sihasale made film document about aborigin live and all about Papua, Hanung Bramatyo made film about life with islamic rule and the story of Independence day of Indonesia and etc. It is an interesting media to tell story and give information all about Indonesia.

On the other hand, people can not to filter that information what media provide on media or television. Many criminals made because people fail to understand and catch the important point from news. For example, presently in Indonesia have time to choose new president soon. Media show about positive and negative from two different candidates of president. Citizen who have feel unlike for that news from who president, he or she like, he or she can attack or fight others people with different choose form his or her.

Parent should to clever to explain what news children watch and give information what the point of that information, government have to brave make rule of media information and for station television should to give real or fact about what happen in someplace. Overall, each person has an important character in this country and in whole life.

Life is a media to interaction between person and other person.
Life is a media to interact between a person to other persons.

Somebody have technology stuffs
Somebody has technology stuffs
Some people have technology stuffs

tsunami will coming to Aceh
tsunami will be coming to Aceh

Another people does not interest with read a newspaper
Another person does not interest by reading a newspaper

because it is a waste time.
because it is a waste of time.

but other producer usually thinking to make film document.
but other producers usually are thinking to make film document.

For example, presently in Indonesia have time to choose new president soon.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Citizen who have feel unlike for that news from who president, he or she like, he or she can attack or fight others people with different choose form his or her.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and people
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to different and choose

Sentence: Parent should to clever to explain what news children watch and give information what the point of that information, government have to brave make rule of media information and for station television should to give real or fact about what happen in someplace.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to should and to
Suggestion: Refer to media and information

Sentence: Oldest area can not to communicate like people in new millenium periods.
Error: millenium Suggestion: millennium

Sentence: For example, Ari Sihasale made film document about aborigin live and all about Papua, Hanung Bramatyo made film about life with islamic rule and the story of Independence day of Indonesia and etc. It is an interesting media to tell story and give information all about Indonesia.
Error: aborigin Suggestion: No alternate word