Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective.comicsbooksradiotelevisionfilmtheatre

Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective.

comics
books
radio
television
film
theatre

The vital role of media to communicate information is inevitable. Vast majority of people deal whit numerous mass media in their daily lives. In this essay I am going to discuss about three mass media, including: radio, books, and television. However, I’m family convinced that television is the most popular and the most beneficial.

Obviously there are a number of clear benefits about books. But I would say that for most part, one thing really stands out is that Books are the most accessible media. One can found book everywhere in school, in public transportation, in athletic center, in street, so on and so forth. Nevertheless, I think the most adverse feature around books is the huge consumption of paper that will give birth to cat down a large number of trees.

I guess that the most positive aspects of radio are portable and easy listening. Radio involves diverse information such as news, social problems, recreational issues, and so on. Another advantage is that radio is one of the oldest media, so offered information is reliable owing to great experience of providers. While on the other hand, radio is not able to show its programs figurative, therefore it is a negative aspect for that.

To my mind TV is the most popular and the most famous among people. The most obvious merit about TV is that this media covers a lot of video subjects. Pictures present superb information and they will familiarize viewers with all aspects of illustrated issues. As well as this, another evident factor is that programs on TV are 24 hours. The most impractical characteristic at TV might be vast entertainments that would lead to waste of time particularly among students.

To sum up, mass media like different issues have favorable views and shortcoming aspects. Although I personally believe that TV is the most practical media due to unique qualities that societies benefit from them.

that television is the most popular and the most beneficial.
that television is the most popular and the most beneficial one.

will give birth to cat down a large number of trees.
will give birth to cut down a large number of trees.

Although I personally believe that TV is the most practical media due to unique qualities that societies benefit from them.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

Sentence: One can found book everywhere in school, in public transportation, in athletic center, in street, so on and so forth.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and found

Sentence Length SD: 4.323 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.