Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information.state which you consider to be the most effective.•Comics•Books•Radio•Television•Film•theatre

Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information.state which you consider to be the most effective.
• Comics
• Books
• Radio
• Television
• Film
• theatre

Nowadays, information play a significant role in world affairs and communication of this information is a challenging matter for human . consequently , different ways have been invented for transmitting data like : books,comics,radio,TV, film and all of them lead to some advantages and disadvantages, both. This essay is concerned about 3 of these medias: books ,radio and TV.

Books are the oldest method to spread information worldwide.People ,always know books as a worthy source of knowledge and science. Also, they are easy to read without any need to further requierments ,for instance electricity ,CD player and so on . Each literate individual can read them everywhere. But because of offline communication between writer and reader ,it is likely that readers misunderstand author’s meaning. The same words can message different concepts to different people.

The other popular media is radio. It is an audio one and sound give more intimately sense to listeners . Also , because there is no need to visual concenteration everybody can enjoy radio programs while do their works at the same time. However, this lack of visual interact can be boring to someone and make it monotonous.

The third one is TV ,the beginner of a revolution in information communicating.Due to its visual relation ,it is more fascinating than tow others and appeals to more users . Also, having large diversity of programs cover almost every types of tastes. In my opinion , it is the most effective media among others because of its popularity. Today , there is at least one television set in every house. Of course it has some drawbacks ,too. For example it is very entertaining and can make people dependent ,which can be distructive ,especially to children.

As a conclusion ,I think each media has its merits and defects and the right way is to use them correctly and consciously.

information play a significant role in world affairs
information play a significant role in the world affairs

having large diversity of programs cover almost every types of tastes
having large diversity of programs covers almost every type of tastes

It is an audio one and sound give more intimately sense to listeners
It is an audio one and the sound give mores intimately sense to listeners

Sentence: Also, they are easy to read without any need to further requierments ,for instance electricity ,CD player and so on .
Error: requierments Suggestion: requirements

Sentence: Also , because there is no need to visual concenteration everybody can enjoy radio programs while do their works at the same time.
Error: concenteration Suggestion: concentration

Sentence: For example it is very entertaining and can make people dependent ,which can be distructive ,especially to children.
Error: distructive Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.