The costs of medical health care are increasing all the time. Governments are finding it difficult to balance the health care budget.Should citizens be totally responsible for their own health costs and take out private health insurance? Or it is better t

The costs of medical health care are increasing all the time. Governments are finding it difficult to balance the health care budget.

Should citizens be totally responsible for their own health costs and take out private health insurance? Or it is better to give a comprehensive health care which provides free health services for all? Discuss and give your opinion.

Undoubtedly, the world today is experiencing perceptible proliferate population not even in developed and developing nation, but also in incipient countries. Because of this fact, it is difficult for the regime of a country to arrange medical aid to all the people of a nation. Some people hold the opinion that , it is the responsibility of the highest authority to arrange medical care, whereas some people argue with this fact. While in my perception those people ,who can afford medical insurance should go for their own private insurance, however complimentary medical aid should be available for destitute people.

Health care is the need of every person, no matter they are rich or penniless. Definitely, impecunious people cannot afford the high premium of an insurance health plan provided by an insurance company and they are solely dependent on the facilities provided by the government hospitals. In short, gratis medical care would be a blessing for indigent people. On the one hand, some people agree that, there are some negative consequences of free facility provided by hospitals funded by the regime. People, may take inevitable advantages and even for a small malady, they may rush to the emergency department creating havoc conditions. For the doctors, it would be strenuous to attend those patients, which are really sick and suffering from serious affliction.

On the other hand, there are multifarious reasons, in support of taking medical insurance for those people who can afford. Firstly, to provide medical aid for the people of a nation; it would be a burden for governments, especially for poor nations. Secondly, some people argue for the government to provide medical care to those people who fall in the category of a wretch would be a waste of taxpayer money. Finally, the regime should come forward and ensure all the insurance companies providing medical insurance, should sell the insurance plans at the affordable price, which can be borne by the people. Moreover, it is inevitable those plans should have the option to choose the best doctors of their choice, private rooms and hospitals of their own choice.

To recapitulate, though the free medical aid is essential for all those people who cannot afford the medical needs. On the contrary, people who can afford should go for their own private insurances to avoid unnecessary burden on the regime in terms of medical care.

is experiencing perceptible proliferate population

Definitions of proliferate
verb
increase rapidly in numbers; multiply.
"the science fiction magazines that proliferated in the 1920s"
synonyms: increase rapidly, grow rapidly, multiply, rocket, mushroom, snowball, burgeon, run riot

some people argue for the government to provide medical care to those people who fall in the category of a wretch would be a waste of taxpayer money
some people argue that the government to provide medical care to those people who fall in the category of a wretch would be a waste of taxpayer's money

the regime should come forward and ensure all the insurance companies providing medical insurance, should sell the insurance plans at the affordable price,
the regime should ..., and should sell the insurance plans at the affordable price,

though the free medical aid is essential for all those people who cannot afford the medical needs.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

Your grammar issues are serious. Read a good grammar book. You may read this one: http://testbig.com/question/grammar

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 393 while No. of Different Words: 183