The Description of Education in My Hometown

Education in Kendari has been increased. Indicators that can measure the level of develop of education in Kendari such as schools, teachers, and students. It can know that education is very important for life and the future. That’s why education must direct to produce quality human and able to completion and have good character and morals. We hope can intellectual of the nation and develop. Human in Indonesian must respect Almighty God and noble character, physical and spiritual health, self and since of responsibility community and nationality.

Develop of education in Kendari example learning to know, learning to do, that we can have skill to do, and learning to live together. The first “learning to know” the teacher must can role facilitator and then the teacher must can student friend than develop knowledge then learning to do about, student want to develop skill and talent. The school give students facilities for develop skill and talent them. The third “learning to be” tight related with skill and talent, develop physical and psychological, personal typology children and the environment. For children aggressive, self-develop process will run when give the opportunity to create a broad enough. In contrast to a passive child, the teacher must role as facilitator is needed for develop of self-esteem to the maximal then “learning to live together” about the habit of living together, mutual respect, take and give, needs to be fostered. This is conditions allow the process learning to live together. The application of this fourth pillar is felt increasingly important in the era of globalization. The students needed mutual understanding racial with racial ethnic and religious those generate conflict.

Quality education in Kendari can increase that the teachers have good character, and give the students study about good character without put aside study about formal. That the corruptor in Indonesian to go down. Other person in Indonesian smart but bad character that why the teacher must teach student to become a good human the next time for nation and world.

And the person is good human useful for nation and world. Can help them, to forward life in the next time that they life not difficult but easy and less other person suffer because not have skill and talent develop. The person have skill and talent but not develop because the person not school or teachers for develop explain skill and talent.

Sentence: Indicators that can measure the level of develop of education in Kendari such as schools, teachers, and students.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

and able to completion and have good character and morals
and able to complete and have good character and morals

We hope can intellectual of the nation and develop.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: The first learning to know the teacher must can role facilitator and then the teacher must can student friend than develop knowledge then learning to do about, student want to develop skill and talent.
Description: The word can is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to can
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to than and develop
Description: The fragment student want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: The school give students facilities for develop skill and talent them.
Description: The fragment school give students is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and develop
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to talent and them

Sentence: In contrast to a passive child, the teacher must role as facilitator is needed for develop of self-esteem to the maximal then learning to live together about the habit of living together, mutual respect, take and give, needs to be fostered.
Description: The fragment and give , is rare
Suggestion: Refer to for and develop

Sentence: This is conditions allow the process learning to live together.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and conditions

Sentence: The students needed mutual understanding racial with racial ethnic and religious those generate conflict.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to understanding and racial
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, plural
Suggestion: Refer to religious and those

Sentence: Other person in Indonesian smart but bad character that why the teacher must teach student to become a good human the next time for nation and world.
Description: A noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to Indonesian and smart
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to human and the

Sentence: Can help them, to forward life in the next time that they life not difficult but easy and less other person suffer because not have skill and talent develop.
Description: The fragment talent develop . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace develop with verb, past tense
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and life
Description: The fragment person suffer because is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace suffer with verb, past tense

Sentence: The person have skill and talent but not develop because the person not school or teachers for develop explain skill and talent.
Suggestion: Refer to for and develop

Sentence: That the corruptor in Indonesian to go down.
Error: corruptor Suggestion: No alternate word