Discipline is an ever increasing problem in modern schools Some people think that discipline should be the responsibilities of teachers while other thinks this is role of parents Discuss both sides and give your opinion

Discipline is an ever increasing problem in modern schools. Some people think that discipline should be the responsibilities of teachers, while other thinks this is role of parents.

Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

Lack of discipline is one of the major concerns of the present day school system. Some people argue that inculcating discipline in a child is ought most duty of a teacher. While others think parents have more major role to play. I believe, both are fundamental for a child's grooming, however, parents are more pivotal in laying the paradigm of discipline for their child to follow.

To begin with, high school is the initial platform for most of the youngsters, where they are exposed to a strict environment. With proper interest and zest, teachers can guide their pupil and direct them ...

Where students have to follow the schedule irrespective of their choices. Thus, polishing young ones and promoting compromising side of their psyche.
Where students have to follow the schedule irrespective of their choices, thus, polishing young ones and promoting compromising side of their psyche. //it is not a sentence after 'thus'

Hence, developing the overall personality of that child.
Description: it is not a sentence after 'Hence'

Sentence: So, the entire responsibility falls into parents hands.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to parents and hands

The essay topic is not for high school only:
To begin with, high school is the initial platform for most of the youngsters, where they are exposed to a strict environment.

---------------------