Discuss Both Advantages and Disadvantages of Using The Internet for Students, and Give Your Opinion?

Internet makes the world looks small. Some people practically think that the more they quickly connect to the internet, the sooner will get what they want more about information, knowledge, news. However, others argue about what the inside of whole internet is positive thing due to easy access to dangerous sites. Therefore, I briefly consider the internet is more benefit than harm.

The spread of the internet is a positive development because everyone has easy access to an abundance of information. A good example of this is mostly student of Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta when undertaking some assignment from the lecturers they need internet connections to prove it. Almost all students of Gadjah Mada University wisely spend their times in the cafe next to campus or in the library searching any information and some knowledge using wi-fi. As a result, they will know facts about situation and finish their homework by knowing knowledge substances. As internet is to develop in a particular way to access whole information in the world, this is likely to help them do a piece of work for gaining an intimate knowledge.

Nevertheless, there are also drawbacks because of the easy access to dangerous sites. For instance, many students of elementary school in Jakarta, few days ago, are caught by their parent accessing and watching porn sites. They usually explore the forbidden content when their parents in the outside, or when stay alone in the bedroom. Although it was blocked by firewall, some of them still are able to access the site by using proxy as reading information how to break it. As a consequence, they become mature before the right time due to consuming adult spectacle.

In my opinion, the internet gives more meritorious than demerits. To emphasize what I say, especially when there is a particular result, every parent who wants positive internet effect must give bad impacts of restricted sites to their golden future. It is ridiculous to believe in what people concern about both positive and negative impact of internet with excessive worries. Nowadays, by using sophisticated technology, we do not need to worry about forbidden sites as we can protect it to be accessed by pupils. Moreover, using internet perfectly is more valuable for university students.

Where possible thinking about most important thing is how we serve the internet. It can be encouraging effects. The person who will take responsibility of this situation is not only their parents but also all stakeholders such as teachers, friends, neighbors that they must give more attention to nations’ assets using the internet. In the contrary, it will be a virus if we let them free serving without satisfactory monitoring.

the more they quickly connect to the internet, the sooner will get what they want
the more they quickly connect to the internet, the sooner they will get what they want

what the inside of whole internet is positive thing
whether the inside of whole internet is a positive thing

Sentence: It is ridiculous to believe in what people concern about both positive and negative impact of internet with excessive worries.
Suggestion: Refer to people and concern