Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge.

Nowadays, most of the food that we are eating includes other substances that made it to stay for a longer period of time. Others believe that a lot of those chemicals are harmful to human beings. However, in my own perspective I do not agree with the latter reason.

Considering that most people are leaving in a busy and a fast pace of their lives. Everyone tends to buy foods which are easy to prepare and can be easily cooked. These kind of foods contained preservatives that if we take a closer look at the ingredients an ordinary individual cannot simply comprehend it. For example, in cream cheese, under preservatives it just says E240 and E324. Does everyone understands this statement? For anybody to be aware of this kind of instances, they would probably be helping themselves to be educated and keen in whatever food that they are consuming, for the fact that we cannot be fooled by this kind of labels.

In contrary, when a preservative was introduce to a healthy level or in a moderate way. I believe it cannot cause harm to individuals health. In particular, a fish can be preserve using salt, vinegar and some spices, so that it would not get spoiled easily. Through this kind of preservation without harmful chemicals then it would be beneficial to our well being if we consumed this variety food.

In sum, not all we call chemicals and preservatives that are added in our foods are considered harmful to our health. If only people will keep on educating themselves in any food that they bought. Conceivably, harmful effects towards our health will be prevented.

a fish can be preserve using salt
a fish can be preserved using salt

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…