Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages

Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages?

Food is supposed to be the first fundamental need for human survival. Presently, the avarice of food industries incites them to use chemicals and pesticides to maximize food production. A central question remains whether pros of using such perventatives outweigh cons or not. Here, I would like to establish it has more drawbacks than benefits.

There are manifold demerits of such elements. First and foremost, Chemicals used on foods can be detrimental for the lives of rats and squirrel as they often eat stored food for their survival. Apart from it, stomach flu, hepatitis A and skin problems are coming into existence because of using such elements. Therefore, a large proportion of people die every year which has become a worrying concern for modern generation. Adding to it, consumption of foods preserved by chemicals may cause genetic diorders.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, purity of modern foods is being deficient on account of vecious drug usage. Hence, health standard is declining radically as people are suffering from many diseases. Moreover, these substances contribute remarkably to rise cost of food products. To be specific, farmers and food authorities have to invest a massive outlay for buying expensive chemicals. Hence, they are selling edible things at higher prices. By contrast, it blesses some advantages too.

To commence with, employing chemicals nourishes foods with great protection from pests and other diseases. As a result, it not boosts productivity but also earnings of food industries. Furthermore, grains preservation can be ensured for prolonged only with existence of antidotes and chemicals. Consequently, food can be preserved for survival during emergency caused by disasters and floods.

To recapitulate, undeniably, chemicals are necessary for the safety of food. However, limiting their usage is most significant in order to care for originality and nutritions of foods.

it not boosts productivity but also earnings of food industries.
it not only boosts productivity but also gets earnings of food industries.

Sentence: A central question remains whether pros of using such perventatives outweigh cons or not.
Error: perventatives Suggestion: preventives

Sentence: Hence, usage of chemicals is deletrious for living species.
Error: deletrious Suggestion: deleterious

Sentence: Further emphasizing on my point of view, purity of modern foods is being deficient on account of vecious drug usage.
Error: vecious Suggestion: vicious

The second paragraph is out of topic. Should be about 'in food production and preservation'.