Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer working in the same company for many years?

Many people are not keen on changing work. While some reasons that it is due to money expectation, I completely disagree to that argue.

Working in the same place for long-term period has some valuable merits for future. It might be pension or facilities such as insurance will be arranged by how many years the employee has been staying in the company. This was happened few year ago to my late grandfather, when he worked in Good Year about 35 years. The time he got 65 years old, company provided him pension. Not only pension, but a home, life-time insurance, and monthly support to be enjoyed until the rest of his life.

It is undeniable that looking for a new job in order to get another better one has thousand of challenges and possibility of failure. This view can be seen that most of the companies reduce their employees due to the economic problems which is happening globally. Last updated news from The New York Times, for instance, announced that there might be hundreds of employee should be rested home because of dramatic fall of profit which is followed by a highly paid outcomes. With this view, I believe that the worries to quit job also appears, and staying many years in a company is reasonable.

In conclusion, not only the motivation of money of pension or facilities given by company takes part to have no intentions to achieve other careers, but also the minimal chance to reach a new job involves.

While some reasons that it is due to money expectation
While there are some reasons that are is due to money expectations

economic problems which is happening globally
economic problems which are happening globally

there might be hundreds of employee should be rested home
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

the worries to quit job also appears
the worries to quit job also appear

not only the motivation of money of pension or facilities given by company takes part to have no intentions to achieve other careers, but also the minimal chance to reach a new job involves.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?