Do you agree with this statement? parents are the best teachers. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

it is true that parents are all in all for children. they play terrific role as guardians,mentor,companion and role model for children. here i would like to accord with given statement.

there are multifarious point to support my point of view. first and for most, a child learns form his parents how to sit,stand,walk,talk thus, parents plays magnificent role to teach children manner and good activities.also parents duty is to give good manners and teach to be kind and polite in this world.

moreover parents are the mentor of child which gives them a great responsibility of children they help them on each and every turn of life whether the situation is to help socially,emotionally or financially furthermore parents try their best to make child a great man in his life whether if unfortunately child start doing misbehave or some terrible mistakes in their life at that time parents are capable to improve their behavior and nobody other can understand them so deeply as compare to parents.

what is more parents not only offer traditional and cultural knowledge and also install numerous more activities for example cooperation,team spirit, leadership, positive attitude so that children get success in their life.

to recapitulate, there is well said "blood is thicker than water". therefor parents have been choosen to set the pillar of overall development of a child

parents plays magnificent role
parents play the magnificent role

parents duty is
parents' duty is

if unfortunately child start doing misbehave
if unfortunately children start doing misbehave

as compare to parents.
as compared to parents.

not only offer traditional and cultural knowledge and also install numerous more activities
not only offer traditional and cultural knowledge but also install numerous activities

there is well said
there is a well said

Sentence: to recapitulate, there is well said 'blood is thicker than water'. therefor parents have been choosen to set the pillar of overall development of a child
Error: choosen Suggestion: choose

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.