The ease of international travel and the spread of various kind of mass media all over the world have made it more possible than ever for people to know how other people live in other countries Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages

The ease of international travel and the spread of various kind of mass media all over the world have made it more possible than ever for people to know how other people live in other countries. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages ?

Today, people live in the era with the booming of international tourism and the expansion of multimedia in various kind all over the world. In my opinion, this improvement can overwhelm the drawbacks.

The first advantage of world wide travelling is that it could bring many economic benefits to the local area. To specify, it is undeniable that tourism has become the important industry sector in every country, especial developing country. Not only could it enable local people to earn profit by doing business of service for tourists but it also create many job opportunities like tour guide or...

it also create many job opportunities
it also creates many job opportunities

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. You are not asked to talk about the good or bad things of international travel.