Economic progress is often used to measure a country's success. However, some people believe that other factors are more important. What other factors should also be considered when measuring a country's success? Do you think one factor is more important

Economic progress is often used to measure a country's success. However, some people believe that other factors are more important. What other factors should also be considered when measuring a country's success? Do you think one factor is more important than others?

No one can deny that economic progress is considered as the most significant factor, while measuring country's' growth. While, other people agree that it should not be the only factor which should be, considered. There are other factors, which also play a vital role in country's development. Personally, I also tend to have viewpoint that other factors are equally predominant which I will enunciate below

On the one hand, many people hold the opinion that there are other multifarious factors, which gauge a success of a country. Firstly, developing nations such as Australia and Canada provide the first class healthcare for all their citizens, which is almost free to everyone. Secondly, a nation, which can enforce strict rules and regulations for all the people of a country, in turn apply penalties to those people who breach them. For example, countries like Arab Emirates, Australia have strict law of fasten seat belts for all the passengers either seating on front seat or back seat. Finally, a country, which provides better infrastructure such as, safe roads, eminent building structures, maintaining historical buildings and monuments, would have better tourist options. Countries, for example, Malaysia and Singapore are emerging markets in tourism.

On the other hand, some people prefer that, undoubtedly, a good education system is vital for the development of any nation. They feel that, if there would be a proper education system available in schools, colleges and universities, this would lead to better workforce. Moreover, they also feel that, if people of a nation would be well educated, then life expectancy of people would be higher, as they would be more aware, what to eat and how to live in a healthy life. Furthermore, well-cultured nations would have better employment rates; this in turn leads to less crime rates.

To sum up, undoubtedly economic progress is one of the most essential factors. Nevertheless, one cannot forget others areas, which are equally predominant for any country to grow and come under the list of developing nation.

is considered as most significant factor,
is considered as the most significant factor,

measuring country growth.
measuring country's growth.

it should not be only factor,
it should not be the only factor,

in country development.
in country's development.

developing nations such as Australia and Canada provides a first class healthcare
developing nations ... provide the first class healthcare

a country, which provide better infrastructure
a country, which provides better infrastructure

Countries, for example, Malaysia and Hong Kong are emerging markets in tourism.
Description: Hong Kong is not a country but a city

this would leads to better workforce
this would lead to better workforce

how to live healthy life.
how to live in a healthy life.

one of the most essential factor
one of the most essential factors

one cannot forgot others areas,
one cannot forget other areas,

Sentence: While, other people agrue that it should not be only factor, which should be, considered.
Error: agrue Suggestion: agree