Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country Do you agree or disagree What other factors do you think should be

By the advent of Globalization, financial status of a country has been accorded the prime criteria to determine its status and fame. However, a thorough scrutiny will reveal that there are many other parameters to assess the success of a nation, which are less visible as compared to economic power.

One cannot deny the importance of distribution of wealth among citizens. All over the world, there is a wide gap between the rich and the poor. Some are excessively rich while some are extremely poor. An equilibrium between the distribution of money promotes development of a country, eventually ...

has been accorded the prime criteria
has been accorded as the prime criteria

promotes development of a country
promotes the development of a country

Sentence: Variation of these factors are quite necessary for the overall development of nation as money, though being the most essential compononet, cannot alone bring success to nation
Error: compononet Suggestion: component