Employers nowadays put more emphasis on social skills.Some people believe that social skills are important in addition to good qualifications for job success.To what extent,do you agree or disagree?

Essay topics: Employers nowadays put more emphasis on social skills.Some people believe that social skills are important in addition to good qualifications for job success.To what extent,do you agree or disagree?

dhruv546's picture

The dynamics of job qualification have been changed rampantly over the years. Nowadays, more emphasize is given on social skills rather than the qualification. In my opinion, this trend must be welcomed and statistically right.

To begin with,over the period of time, the public dealing has been increased at a gradual rate. One could opt any stream as his/her basic qualification but to survive in the industry or field the social skills play a pivotal role. There are numerous example assert the importance of social skills. Firstly, in administration field, the job of officers are to manage the day-to-day deals of district or cities and for that purpose the social skills are the first preference rather than qualification. To cope up with the general public and to understand the basic problem requires social skills. Secondly, in technical work,even the engineers require social skills for an illustration a civil engineer has to manage the labour or workers under him/her and thus social skills are the only way out.

Moving further, though qualification has its own sheen in an individual life but the social skills are the added charm like as cherry on cake. The schools and even the parents must take an early appropriate steps in term of developing socialization in their children. In term of success, every success business corporate has his/her own story but one thing is common that is social skills for an illustration famous businessman Dherubhai Ambani the founder of Reliance group India was initially very poor, he used to fill petrol in cars but with passage of time and his hard work and way to work with people because of social skills leads him to the one of the most richest man of India.

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that social skills must be the first preference of an individual and with the addition of sheer knowledge of his/her own stream,one can reach at the heights of success.