English can be learnt only by studying in a n english speaking country To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

English can be learnt only by studying in a n english-speaking country.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

English is an international language and amok accepted over the globe . English helps to break the communication barrier across the boundaries. Due to flexibility, a language could be learn at any place, provided that the proactive measures are taken to impart quality training.

To begin with,the dynamics of the working scenario have been changed rampantly over the past few decades. Consequently, english becomes the need of the hour. The language english is a mandate to work whether in own nation or anywhere over the globe. In relation to this,great emphasis on teaching english are taken even from the primary education.Countries like India,gave numerous authors and scholars in language english which is commendable. With proper guidance and amenities available, english could be learn anywhere. For an illustration, it has been seen that the gradual increase in the convent schools and english coaching changed the current scenario dramatically. One could compete to an english men because he/she was well polished and groomed in the language. Moreover, language seeks no boundaries. All one need is the basic instincts and inner hunger to grab as much as he/she can.

Moving further, learning english outside the comfort level or away from own country might lead to numerous problems such as the environment, surrounding, culture, people's behaviour and attitude etcetera. One has to cope up with these hindrances first,after that one can grab the english language through on goings. This clearly attributed that english language should learn in the native country in a best english environment possible. Consequently, one definitely enhance his/her skills with least difficulties and problems.

To recapitulate,I would like to say that language knows no boundary. One can grab and implement the particular language after learning it in his/her own environment and henceforth,one could rub the shoulders with the society.

a language could be learn at any place
a language could be learned at any place

great emphasis on teaching english are taken even from the primary education
great emphasis on teaching english is taken even from the primary education

one definitely enhance his/her skills with least difficulties and problems.
one definitely enhances his/her skills with least difficulties and problems.

is 'English' not 'english'