Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example.

In this era of technology and science, metro cities are attracting people for employment opportunities, aristocratic lifestyle and many other benefits. Due to migration of more and more number of people, cities are becoming overcrowded and giving birth to many issues. Here, i would like to account for reasons of migration to big cities with my own perception.

To commence with, there are multifarious reasons behind migration to metro cities. First and foremost, cities have more places for entertainment and relaxation. For example, shopping malls, multiplexes as well as parks always develop in metro cities to make hefty amounts as some people want to enjoy at such places, so they migrate to cities. Hence, amusement places are one of the reasons why people shift to big cities.Furthermore, it is a well known fact that education system in cities is well developed and beneficial for students. Well, a survey conducted by Times of India has revealed that students studied in cities tend to have magnificent intellectual, technical and sports skills than students from small towns. Evidently, to give their children best possible education,people admit their children in schools located in cities. Therefore, people migrate to cities for children's education and add on to overcrowding.

What is more, there are huge number of job options and business opportunities in cities in comparison to towns. For instance, factories and IT firms are interested to operate from big cities due to supporting infrastructure. It can be seen here, maximum the companies in an area, larger will be the job arena. Therefore, greater number of people are moving to cities for service and business, in turn contributing to overpopulation.

From my notion, migration to metro cities has more pros than cons. Although, moving to big cities is productive for human being to live prosperous and happy life, shifting to metro cities leads many problems such as overpopulation in cities.

All in all, after great deal of thought i would say cities are being overpopulated due to diverse facilities there. Additionally,it can be expected that we will need to look for alternatives to address problem of overcrowding.

it is well known fact that
it is a well known fact that

migration to metro cities have more pros than cons
migration to metro cities has more pros than cons

Whether, moving to big cities is productive for human being to live prosperous and happy life, shifting to metro cities leads many problems such as overpopulation in cities.
Description: why 'Whether,' here?