Even though, globalization affects the world’s economies in a very positive way, its negative sides should not be forgotten. Discuss.

Globalization has changed the way we eat, live, entertain and more particularly the way we trade with our counterparts. For certain, it has uplifted the general status of the whole world from its stone age to todays modern world equipped with cutting edge technologies. Besides its numerous advantages, it has also brought many ills in its wake along the way.

To begin with, globalization has made countries and their markets to cross the boundaries and trade globally. In that way, every people from around the corner of the globe are able to experience the culture, trade, traditions and lifestyle from different countries. Also, local people might get a chance to work with big multinational corporates to explore their career and skills, in turn, corporate owners can utilise local cheap resources to surge their profit margin. Many multinational trade organizations such as ASEAN, SAARC and WTO have opened the way for international business so as to explore domestic markets to penetrate into international one whilst importing quality and variety products from other countries. Furthermore, quality education system, healthcare system, technological advancements and international aids are the lavish blessings of globalization.

On contrary, globalization is the curse over the loss of local culture, tradition and markets. It is because tourism has buttressed in the invasion of local norms and values whilst equally aiding and abetting on pollution levels. For example, heaps of non-biodegradable plastic bottles and cans around the base of Mt. Everest is mainly because of uncountable number of people coming to climb the highest peak. Amazingly increasing number of vehicles due to globalized business has adverse effect on global warming as well as on noise level. We cannot ignore the fact that the lost of idyllic green land pieces in an attempt to build large infrastructure for the expansion of large businesses all over the world. Moreover, the globe have been witnessing many terrorist attacks, money laundering, human trafficking and other anti-social activities on the name of international travel and tourism.

To put into end, it is undeniable fact that globalization has beefed up the general economic status of the world, however, acting as threat to local identities. Hence, it is high time to understand the situation prudently and embrace the benefits of globalization intelligently.

it has also brought many ills
it has also brought many illnesses

every people from around the corner of the globe are able to experience the culture
every person from around the corner of the globe is able to experience the culture

that the lost of idyllic green land pieces in an attempt to build large infrastructure for the expansion of large businesses all over the world.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

it is undeniable fact
it is an undeniable fact

has beefed up the general economic status of the world, however, acting as threat to local identities.
has beefed up the general economic status of the world, however, it has acted as a threat to local identities.