Even though globalization affects the world s economy in a very positive way It s negative side should not be forgotten Discuss

Even though globalization affects the world's economy in a very positive way.It's negative side should not be forgotten.Discuss

Due to the impact of new technology globalization is spreading itsroots everywhere. Presently,it is argued that the world's economy is affected by globalization through travellinNg, business and so on in a positive way but its darker side is not underestimated. Here,iwould like toestablish both views with my own perception.

There are multifarious poimts to shore up former view.First and foremost,hard currency is given to the country through travelling. To illustrate,nowadays,people are visiting to other countries not only to attain knowledge but also for their amusement and therefore they bring lot of money with them and spend it on accomodation,food and so on to cater their needs. As a result,the economy of country is upsurged due to visiting more people in one's country. Moreover,the establishment of MNC's in every nook and corner of the world offers employment oppurtunities to the dwellers and hence it opens the door for the people to fullfill their needs and enjoy luxurious lifestyle. Thus,it plays a significant role in mushrooming the economy of country by providing jobs.

Numeral points to set up with latter view.Initially,globalization had a bad impact on the lifestyle of the people. For example, nowadays people are moving one place to another and adapt different culture's custom, ritual and neglect the moral ethics ans social attiquates by joining western culture. As a result, they are far away from their culture's history. Secondly rising number of airflights produce more contamination and thence the environment is polluted and people faced many dangerous diseases. Thus, the atmosphere is unbalanced.

From my notion,ithas both pros and cons. Although,globalization boost the economy of nation by the introduction international trades regarding goods,the stores like nike,adidas,apple can only benefit those countries in which the company belongs not the whole world. So the government should provide better facilities for improving their economy but few steps should be taken to their cons could be fruitfull for nation's development.

To recapitulate, the advantages of globalization is lucrative for country while considering few steps about its demerits is also taken to vanish their concern.

globalization boost the economy
globalization boosts the economy

but few steps should be taken to their cons could be fruitfull for nation's development.
but few steps should be taken to their cons which could be fruitful for nation's development.

Sentence: Due to the impact of new technology globalization is spreading itsroots everywhere.
Error: itsroots Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Here,iwould like toestablish both views with my own perception.
Error: toestablish Suggestion: ?
Error: iwould Suggestion: I would

Sentence: There are multifarious poimts to shore up former view.First and foremost,hard currency is given to the country through travelling.
Error: poimts Suggestion: points

Sentence: To illustrate,nowadays,people are visiting to other countries not only to attain knowledge but also for their amusement and therefore they bring lot of money with them and spend it on accomodation,food and so on to cater their needs.
Error: accomodation Suggestion: accommodation

Sentence: Moreover,the establishment of MNC's in every nook and corner of the world offers employment oppurtunities to the dwellers and hence it opens the door for the people to fullfill their needs and enjoy luxurious lifestyle.
Error: oppurtunities Suggestion: opportunities
Error: fullfill Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: For example, nowadays people are moving one place to another and adapt different culture's custom, ritual and neglect the moral ethics ans social attiquates by joining western culture.
Error: ans Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: attiquates Suggestion: attenuates

Sentence: Secondly rising number of airflights produce more contamination and thence the environment is polluted and people faced many dangerous diseases.
Error: airflights Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: From my notion,ithas both pros and cons.
Error: ithas Suggestion: ?

Sentence: So the government should provide better facilities for improving their economy but few steps should be taken to their cons could be fruitfull for nation's development.
Error: fruitfull Suggestion: fruitful

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.