Every year several languages die out . Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Every year several languages die out . Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It is suggested that there are more than six thousand languages in the world. Some of those are at the brink of extinction while others have already vanished. However, some people find it beneficial to have lesser number of languages. I believe all the languages carry significant importance therefore, they need to be preserved but an official language must be appointed in order to communicate effortlessly across the world.

First of all, language is the most common form of communication. With fewer languages in the world it will be easier to communicate across the entire globe. Everyone will find useful information accessible, therefore, it will be easy to understand the new ideas and methodologies of other nations. To illustrate, English is spoken and understood by majority of world's population, it has made trading possible across America, Europe and South Asia.

In addition to that, a common language can improve various economy building aspects of a nation. For instance, since 2005 tourism has flourished highly across South American continent as most of the natives understand and speak Spanish. While the visitors are quite intrigued by such perspective. Furthermore, a single language can improve foreign investments is a state, which in return helps development of economy.

On the contrary, every language represents a nation, varying cultures, separate customs. Nevertheless, it is important to preserve languages that are endangered as their literature contains elementary information and knowledge regarding their history, belief and rituals. Moreover, some of the literature about scientific development are scripted in uncommon languages, and they are of great significance for science even in modern era.

All in all, every language deserve to flourish and develop still, a single language can prove to be very fruitful. Because it will provide a common platform to the entire planet for communication.

every language deserve to flourish
every language deserves to flourish