Everyone should be a vegetarian because people do not need meat to have a healthy foodTo what extent do you agree with this reason?

Everyone should be a vegetarian because people do not need meat to have a healthy food
To what extent do you agree with this reason?

Vegetarianism is becoming more popular to some people because they believe eating non-vegetarian is ham and pitfall to our health. Eating meat is kind of eating man. However, I strongly think, it is not mandatory for everyone.

Firstly, eating meat is threating to our health since these days, for instance, they get broiler chicken easily available every corner shop that is good especially for girls and young girls, there are some side effects, scientifically also proved that. Secondly, meat can also be high saturated fats so they have been linked to a health problem such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes Moreover eating red meat is highly prohibited scientifically these can bring cancer or other intimidate issues. Not only eating meat is a health problem but also breach religious moral values, that mean bloodsport animally is not good according to our religious, it says that killing an animal is a sin of life then bad karma will pursuit in our life.

On the other hand, there is an ongoing debate about eating meat, from cavemen lifestyle, they started to hunting an animal and share meat with others, so man body designed to eat non-vegetarian. Most of us believe having meat is energy and it provides a rich source of protein which builds muscle and bones. Vegetarians often have to take supplements to get all the essential vitamins and minerals. For Asian country dwellers, even if we do not eat meat, that is not a dilemma, for western people, they should eat because that country weather condition like that, their body should accommodate on it.

To reiterate, everyone does not need to go vegetarian diet, I can not agree anymore on this. Even though agree to eat meat, the overconsumption of meat could bring up unhealthy and obesity issue and balanced diet of meat and vegetables should result in a healthy body.

eating non-vegetarian is ham and pitfall to our health.

Sentence: Firstly, eating meat is threating to our health since these days, for instance, they get broiler chicken easily available every corner shop that is good especially for girls and young girls, there are some side effects, scientifically also proved that.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to available and every

Not only eating meat is a health problem but also breach religious moral values,
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

having meat is energy
having meat is energetic

Even though agree to eat meat, the overconsumption of meat could bring up unhealthy and obesity issue
Even though I agree to eat meat, the overconsumption of meat could bring up unhealthy and obesity issue

Error: threating Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Not only eating meat is a health problem but also breach religious moral values, that mean bloodsport animally is not good according to our religious, it says that killing an animal is a sin of life then bad karma will pursuit in our life.
Error: animally Suggestion: No alternate word