Everyone should become vegetarian because people do not need to eat meat for healthy diet.Do you agree or disagree?

It is universally acknowledged that "Health is Wealth". Good health brings prosperity and healthy state of mind. It has been the topic of heated discussion that whether vegetarian food is the only way to get supreme health over consumption of meat or not. Here,I would like to discord with the given statement and establish causes for the same.

Multifarious points can be put down to shor up my view.To set in,meat is enriched with various proteins and vitamins that are required for developing a good physique. Hence,being highly nutritional and hygienic,consumption of meat could be fruitful for...

eating meat not only helps to develop immunity against diseases but also rich in fibres
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Hence,it should be prefered along with vegetarian foods.
Error: prefered Suggestion: No alternate word

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.