Examine the arguments in favour of and against animal experiments and come to a conclusion on this issue

Examine the arguments in favour of and against animal experiments, and come to a conclusion on this issue.

Many medical researches in the past were done on animals and even today this practise is followed. Many people support such experiments done on animals while others are against such practises. In my opinion, experiment on animals are cruel and human and should be stopped.

The supporters of animal testing believe that it is important to test any medicine or drug on the animals before it is used by humans. They believe that, human beings are on a higher level in the lifecycle chart and; hence, they can use animals for their benefits. Besides, many successful researches were done in the past. As a result, today we have a cure for many deadly diseases. Finally, with the help of technology today, many researchers aim to minimise the suffering that animals experience.

It cannot be denied that tests on animals has provided many successful breakthroughs in the field of medical, but still it does not justify the suffering caused to the animals. In many cases, it has been noticed that no proper anesthesia are given to the animals while performing experiments and are left to die afterwards. Furthermore, there have been many positive researches, which were done without animals being used, which means there are alternatives available to do such researches.

In conclusion, I am against the animal testing for medical research and condemn such thought. Animals are also living creature like us and humans have no right to use their life for their benefit. We should respect animals and appeal for a ban for animal testing.

experiment on animals are cruel and human and should be stopped.
experiment on animals are cruel by humans and should be stopped.

More content wanted. Put one idea as one paragraph instead of one sentence.